TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, Moscow, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
TikTok is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to support our Commercial Product team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple domestic and international stakeholders to support our continued growth and expansion. This is a Full-time role.
1. Partner with your assigned business unit and ensure a deep understanding of business strategy and implement high-quality HR practices within the team.
2. Consult with line management and provide HR guidance when appropriate, including headcount planning, talent development, performance management, and employee relations.
3. Plan and drive recruitment process based on business requirements; includes sourcing and screening candidates, managing the end-to-end recruitment process through the offer stage.
4. Be the ambassador of organizational culture, plan and implement organizational culture activities.
5. Take care of HR operation activities: on-boarding of new employees, driving employee engagement agenda, and leaving process.
6. Manage employee disciplinary issues and provide advice to business leaders on ways to manage each case.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher.
2. 5+ years of HR working experience.
3. Experience in E-commerce or the Internet industry will be an added advantage.
4. Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in talent acquisition, employee relations, and performance management.
5. High EQ and interpersonal skills.
6. Self-motivated, diligent and responsive, resilient and can adapt to changes quickly.
7. Ability and proficiency in English and local Indonesian language.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent