TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, Moscow, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
About Our Team
Building a world where people can safely discover, create and connect. The Trust & Safety (T&S) team at TikTok helps ensure that our global community is safe and empowered to create and enjoy content across all of our applications.
About The Role
We are seeking a strong HRBP that can support HR strategic direction of the T&S team in Indonesia. This role will give a unique opportunity to partner with Indo T&S HR Business Partner Leader to create and execute organization strategies and lead scaled HR initiatives across the region. The ideal candidate possesses excellent HR functional knowledge, local policies and practices and a balance of strategic thinking and operational excellence.
1. Partner with your assigned business unit and ensure a deep understanding of business strategy and implement high-quality HR practices within the team.
2. Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to grow the T&S team through interviewing, onboarding, and evaluating candidates.
3. Coach and mentor business team-leaders to help build a strong community that will improve the development of the business.
4. Collaborate with stakeholders and leadership and provide HR guidance when appropriate; including staffing, talent development, performance management, and employee relations.
5. Be the ambassador for the TikTok organizational culture as well as plan and implement activities to continue driving employee engagement.
6. Guide employees through their onboarding experience, providing a great landing program, and continued 1:1 coaching in their first 90 days.
7. Manage HR operation activities: e.g. issuance of offer letters, on-boarding of new employees, exit reviews, etc.
8. Manage employee disciplinary issues and provide advice to business leaders on ways to manage each case.
1. Minimum 5 years of Human Resources working experience.
2. Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in employee relations, performance management and employee development.
3. Must have extensive and in-depth knowledge of local compliance and labor laws.
4. Experience within the e-commerce or technology sector preferred.
5. Strong written and oral English.
6. BA/BS degree preferred.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Oversee and performing administrative functions concerned with a project.
This may include : calling contractors, making appointments, ordering supplies, doingâ¦
https://porteraustin.com connects jobseekers and recruiters by accurately matching candidate
profiles to the relevant job openings through an advanced 2-way matching technology. While most job
portals only focus on getting candidates the next job, Shine focuses on the entire career growth of