TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, Moscow, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
TikTok is seeking an Organizational Culture Partner to support our Organizational Culture and Employer Brand team in Southeast Asia. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple domestic and international stakeholders to support our continued growth and expansion.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Build, localize and promote company culture and values to local employees in regional offices in SEA.
2. Design and organize internal campaigns and activities to boost employee engagement and bring our core values to life.
3. Cooperate with other organizational culture POCs to identify and deliver company initiatives on a continent and global level.
4. Collaborate with HRBPs and local Admin team to plan and execute company events, to boost moral, enhance employee wellbeing and improve collaboration.
5. Develop original, innovative editorial content, such as internal newsletter, videos, or comics, for internal channels like intranet, office decoration, townhalls.
6. Identify, track, and analyze metrics for promoting company values and employee engagement activities.
1. Experience in internal communications/HR. A marketing/communications/HR major will be a plus.
2. A creative thinker and storyteller with the ability to create engaging employee experiences. Experience in crafting compelling, targeted marketing messaging.
3. A proven track record of global, cross-functional partnership and relationship management. Passion and strength for building trust and engagement with a variety of stakeholders.
4. Excellent project/event management. Ability to multi-task and to meet tight deadlines.
5. Highly proficient in English, any other Asian languages a plus.
6. Willingness to roll up one's sleeves and get the work done.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Making plans for editorial and website content scheduling.
Producing articles and editing articles from contributors (internal & external).
https://porteraustin.com connects jobseekers and recruiters by accurately matching candidate
profiles to the relevant job openings through an advanced 2-way matching technology. While most job
portals only focus on getting candidates the next job, Shine focuses on the entire career growth of