TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, Moscow, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
TikTok is seeking an intern to support our Organizational Culture and Employer Brand team in Singapore. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple domestic and international stakeholders to support our continued growth and expansion.
Roles & Responsibility
1. Support the Organizational Culture and Employer Branding (OCEB) team to promote company culture and values
2. Assist the OCEB team in the execution of programs and events which includes but not limited to townhalls, virtual get-togethers, workshops, cultural celebrations and webinars
3. Craft creative materials to support culture campaigns and employer branding efforts such as social media posts, virtual cards, banners, toolkits and presentations
4. Develop content such as articles, employee stories and write-ups
5. Participate in team brainstorming and design thinking sessions
6. Measure and report results of OCEB initiatives
1. Undergraduate or Postgraduate who is currently pursuing a degree/master in Human Resources, Communications or Marketing related course
2. Knowledgeable in marketing concepts, event management and social media, including but not limited to TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
3. Excellent writing skills
4. Ability to work with design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Canva is not required but preferred
5. Highly proficient in English, and Indonesian
6. Able to navigate ambiguity and take charge
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Kanmo Group is looking for an enthusiastic Social Media intern to join our marketing department for Baby Brand.
https://porteraustin.com connects jobseekers and recruiters by accurately matching candidate
profiles to the relevant job openings through an advanced 2-way matching technology. While most job
portals only focus on getting candidates the next job, Shine focuses on the entire career growth of