1. Work directly with the category team, onsite, traffic, and marketing channels to drive sales.
2. Analyze past performance to find trends.
3. Create relevant campaigns to engage customers based on performance and market trends.
4. Working closely with onsite and department heads to decide how goods should be displayed to maximize customer interest and sales.
5. Plan category traffic optimization through search, CRM, and other channels.
6.Analyze and create campaign reports on a weekly basis.
1. Demonstrated ability in project management to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize them and meet deadlines.
2. Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
3. Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
4. Creative mindset.
5. Have previous experience in Marketing/Communication/Sales.
6. Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
https://porteraustin.com connects jobseekers and recruiters by accurately matching candidate
profiles to the relevant job openings through an advanced 2-way matching technology. While most job
portals only focus on getting candidates the next job, Shine focuses on the entire career growth of