TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, Moscow, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
The Human Resources Business Partner for our E-commerce Business teams across the South East Asia region will be responsible for performance reviews, learning and development, and employee retention while also improving existing processes and procedures while collaborating with key stakeholders across the business. This role will actively participate in translating business plans into talent, engagement, and organization plans. Our HRBPs uniquely partner with our Talent Acquisition team to support the growth of the organization ranging from headcount planning, conducting interviews, to job architecture design.
- Partner with your assigned business unit and ensure a deep understanding of business strategy and implement high-quality HR practices within the team.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to grow the E-commerce business through interviewing, onboarding, and evaluating candidates.
- Coach and mentor business team-leaders to help build a strong community that will improve the development of the business.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and leadership and provide HR guidance when appropriate; including staffing, talent development, performance management, and employee relations.
- Be the ambassador for the TikTok organizational culture as well as plan and implement activities to continue driving employee engagement.
- Guide employees through their onboarding experience, providing a great landing program, and continued 1:1 coaching in their first 90 days.
- Manage HR operation activities: e.g. issuance of offer letters, on-boarding of new employees, exit reviews, etc.
- Manage employee disciplinary issues and provide advice to business leaders on ways to manage each case.
- Minimum 5 years of Human Resources working experience.
- Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in employee relations and performance management.
- Must have extensive and in-depth knowledge of local compliance and labor laws. - Experience within the e-commerce or technology sector preferred.
- Strong written and oral English is required, and Chinese language skill is preferred. - BA/BS degree preferred.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent