TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
1) Verify and process invoices and financial documents filing for Indonesia or assigned countries on a daily basis.
Review and ensure the financial documents, including but not limited to employee invoices, supplier payment requests, etc., are accurate and legitimate for archiving;
Communicate with employees for professional discussion on inquiries and/or any discrepancies related to employee reimbursement report submission;
Participate in employee reimbursement process by updating the invoice status in employee reimbursement system based on the review of actual collection expense reports collected;
Establish and maintain physical archiving system for document retention in Indonesia office in accordance with company policy as well as local regulatory requirements;
2) Provide historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records;
3) Work as a Point-of-Contact for addressing inquires related to finanical document retention such as the process and policy for record-keeping requirements in the company;
4) Train and guide internal & external stakeholders on proper document retrieval procedure;
5) Able to identify the opportunities to improve current processes and communicate the needs with team lead for continuous improvement;
6) Provide support to other account payable processes on ad-hoc basis as required.
Qualifications / Skills
1) At least a Diploma or any equivalent in business, administration, or a related field
2) At least 1 year of working experience
3) Detail-oriented and good communication skills
4) able to work independently with minimum supervision
4) Team player
5) Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
6) Fluent in English (resume must be submitted in English)
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Provide reporting services for key operational performance indicators to identify opportunities to improve service quality and drive down costs.
https://porteraustin.com connects jobseekers and recruiters by accurately matching candidate
profiles to the relevant job openings through an advanced 2-way matching technology. While most job
portals only focus on getting candidates the next job, Shine focuses on the entire career growth of