TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Building a world where people can safely discover, create and connect. The Trust & Safety team at TikTok helps ensure that our global community is safe and empowered to create and enjoy content across all of our applications.
1. Partner closely with HRBPs and Hiring Managers to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with people strategies.
2. Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and fulfil hiring plans along with business timelines.
3. Use your established networks to discover, and attract experienced, diverse, ambitious talent to join the team.
4. Screen and select candidates effectively by assessing both their previous experience as well as culture fit with our startup environment.
5. Lead key initiatives and projects with our business teams, and other recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results.
6. Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from the application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
1. Experience hiring in leading SaaS/PaaS or Software industries for at least 1 year.
2. Strong communication and organisational skills.
3. Keen attention to detail, and experience in both building and executing recruiting processes, 3+ years of recruitment experience.
4. Passionate about providing a great experience for all our candidates, whether they pass or not.
5. Entrepreneurial and creative problem-solving ability - you'll have lots of support but often have to figure out the solution yourself.
6. Experience closing senior and/or executive-level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
7. Optimistic and collaborative - we're building an awesome team and looking for someone excited to roll their sleeves up and join us as we start this journey. It may also mean the opportunity to hire for a variety of roles for our business.
At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Candidate must possess at least Diploma Degree, Computer Science/ Information Technology, Engineering (computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent with GPA min 3â¦
https://porteraustin.com connects jobseekers and recruiters by accurately matching candidate
profiles to the relevant job openings through an advanced 2-way matching technology. While most job
portals only focus on getting candidates the next job, Shine focuses on the entire career growth of