Résumé du poste1. Operate competitiveness-oriented production hub by operating optimal global supply chain of production, logistics and sales subsidiaries, thus creating the best efficiency and P&L(profit and loss).
Rôle et Responsabilités
1. [Organizing global operation meeting] Prepares materials of a meeting in which critical supply and demand issues are discussed and the management can make quick decisions.
2. [Master plan operation] Performs planning to secure sales and production visibility through improvement and stabilization of logic that provides RTF (Return To Forecast).
3. [Solving current issue of supply chain operation] Analyzes problems in the supply chain by managing mid- to long-term demand and resources in advance in order to establish optimal supply chain.
4. [SCM (Supply Chain Management) master data management] Provides materials in order to manage initial ramp-up and launch of each model, and efficiently allocate and manage resources considering PLC (Product Life Cycle).
5. [Optimization of supplier location] Prepares supply strategies and quantity allocation focusing on profit and loss by analyzing competitiveness of the supplier location (lead time, logistics cost, custom tariff, material cost, etc.).
6. [Stock management] Performs stock management with consideration for lead time of each region in order to prevent aging stock.
Skills and Qualifications